Presentation skills workshop facilitation
A Gardiner and Partners collaboration with She Mentors facilitating a one-day workshop to master the art of public speaking and improve presentation skills. These tailored sessions are made for women in business who want to harness their inner unicorn and become a confident public speaker.
The workshops are intimate and interactive, enabling attendees to master the art of storytelling, influence and negotiation; practicing techniques to control nerves and to engage an audience; learning how to plan, write and deliver effective presentations to convey your message with clarity, confidence and authority.
The session coaches attendees to:
- Write and deliver compelling presentations
- Engage any audience in any situation
- Channel nerves into positive energy
- Master the art of influence and negotiation
- Understand the fundamental structure of storytelling
- Speak with clarity, confidence and authority
- Deliver a winning pitch/idea/presentation to clients and colleagues
The unique format incorporates a good mix of theory and practice, to provide the opportunity to be really hands-on and apply the theory throughout the session.
Who should come?
- Business execs, managers and team leaders who want to improve their confidence
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to pitch their idea, product or service
- Professionals who want to improve their pitch and close the deal
- Anyone who wants to improve their public speaking skills!
She Mentors is a MeetUp group for women. Men are allowed too of course! This workshop is for anyone and everyone who wants to improve their public speaking skills.
What they said
“Thanks for such an amazing day of learning and sharing knowledge. My speech went great! I retained all the information and received lots of positive feedback about my content being inspiring and helpful. Thank you for believing in me ”
Kate Flammea, Director, PressPlay Cosmetics
“Thank you for helping make the Tokyo Shopify meetup presentations a success. The course helped a lot. It was great – the least nerves I’ve ever had and all three presentations were very well received”
Kelly Brown, COO, The Working Party
“Emma was the perfect choice of facilitator. The workshop has definitely assisted in providing me a structure and re-framing this as an opportunity to teach what i know and love most, so that’s a win already”
Brooke Cefai, Brooke Cefai Counselling